- GCF Dismantling joint series are used for joining two flange to create gaps/space in flanged pipelines.
- Dismantling joint system allows for fast and simple installation and removal of valves and pumps.
- Where periodic maintenance or modification of equipment is required in a pipeline, the system provides axial movement to facilitate the dismantling of equipment.
- A comprehensive range is available from DN80 to DN2600 with virtually any flange drilling or pressure rating supplied, although larger sizes and custom made Dismantling Joints can be designed and built on request.
There Are Two Types
- Restrained Dismantling Joints TYPE (B).
- Flexible Dismantling Joints.
Water treatment works
Sewage treatment work
Washing and Air chambers