- Straight Couplings are used for joining DI pipes or pipes of different materials but having the same external diameter.
- GCF coupling comprises a center sleeve located between two end rings.
- Wedge-shaped elastomeric gaskets separate the sleeve and end rings.
- As the tie bars are tightened, the end rings are drawn together, compressing the gaskets between the end rings and the center sleeve onto the surface of the pipe to form an effective, leak-proof seal.
- A comprehensive range is available from DN80 to DN2600 to be used with Ductile Iron Pipes spigots.
Water treatment works
Sewage treatment work