- Flange adaptors are the fast and efficient way for flange installations in the field.
- By using ductile iron pipe cut to dimension and a flange adaptor, you can quickly connect to virtually any faced and drilled flange.
- Flange adaptors join spigot end of ductile iron pipe to flanges of valves, pumps, fittings and pipes.
- They require no threading or welding, and allow for pipe misalignment.
- The set screws eliminate additional restraining connections and prevent blow-off.
- Set screws should tighten to 95 N. m torque.
- A comprehensive range is available from DN80 to DN2600 with virtually any flange drilling or pressure rating supplied.
Water treatment works.
Sewage treatment work.
Washing and air chambers.